This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
The weight watchers diet is one of the most popular diets used for weight loss and healthy living today, and for good reason too.
From its flexibility in choosing what foods you eat, to the easiness of tracking foods based on their points, and much more, it’s no doubt a good way to stay in shape and stay healthy.
And when it comes to the foods you can enjoy without guilt (AKA zero point foods), you only have so many options. And that’s a good thing.
Here, you’ll discover 60 plus amazingly delicious zero point weight watchers recipes you can enjoy.
Whether you’ve run out of points for the day, or are trying to save some points for a later event, or just want some delicious food to enjoy without guilt, I’ve got you covered.
From breakfast to lunch to dinner and even snacks and desserts and more, these easy and yummy zero point weight watchers recipes are sure to satisfy your cravings.
But first, let’s take a quick look at what zero point foods even are, and what they really mean.
Table of contents
- Zero point foods – what are they?
- How does it all work?
- 60+ amazing Zero point weight watchers recipes
Zero Point WW Foods – What Are They
All foods have nutritional content. But as we all know, not all foods are created equal. Some are way healthier than others, and that depends on a lot of factors.
When we measure the content of our foods, we use different metrics, such as carbs, calories, fiber, fats and so on. These metrics give us a little insight on how good these foods are, and how they can affect us when consumed.
But keeping track of all these metrics can be somewhat of a task, especially if you’re new to it.
On the WW (weight watchers) diet, it is made way simpler, and broken down into something called points. These points serve as an indication of how healthy a food item may be, based on 4 main factors.
- Saturated fat
How Does It All Work?
Calories are pretty straight forward. Eating more calories than your body needs to maintain itself will result in weight gain, and eating less will result in weight loss.
But now more than ever, we know that not all calories are created equal. 500 calories from a bunch of cookies is not the same as 500 calories from a protein-rich nutritious dinner. The latter is way better.
Then next is sugar, especially added sugar, which is one major culprit when it comes to belly fat, insulin resistance and a couple of other issues as well when it is consumed in large portions.
We also have saturated fats. Just like calories, we know not all fats are created equal. Some are way better than others, and a lot of foods high in saturated fats are not that good for you.
And finally we get to protein. The benefits of protein are numerous, and it is an essential part of any successful diet, since it helps reduce appetite, increase satiety and promote muscle growth among many other things.
These 4 main metrics are used to measure foods to determine the ones best for you.
Foods which are high in saturated fats and sugar get a higher WW smart point, while those higher in protein get a lower point.
Zero Point Foods
With all these above factors considered, zero point foods are the ones which have a decent protein profile, are low or free of added sugar and saturated fats, and also low in calories too.
According to WW, these foods should be part of a healthy diet, and don’t necessarily require any strict moderation.
Now, on to our delicious zero point WW recipes.
60+ Zero Point Weight Watchers Recipes
Based on the analysis above, these delicious recipes deliver zero smartpoints on the WW blue plan, and can be enjoyed without guilt.
Need a quick, easy and healthy breakfast to keep you satisfied and help you power through the day? You can count on these yummy and super nutritious zero point WW breakfasts.
1) Weight Watchers 0 Point Pancakes | Via: Well Floured
2) Zero-Point Greek Frittata | Via: Fit Forty Forever
3) Turkey Egg Wrap | Via: Life Is Sweeter By Design (can easily be made Zero point)
4) Southwest Chicken Frittata | Via: Drizzle Me Skinny
5) Southwest Black Bean Egg Muffins | Via: Slender Kitchen
6) Tofu Scramble | Via: Snack Girl
7) Tex-Mex Scrambled Eggs | Via: Weight Watchers
The best of easy, healthy and delicious zero point WW lunches to satisfy your cravings.
8) Weight Watchers Zero Point Lunchbox | Via: Family Fresh Meals
9) Zero Point Chicken Burrito Bowls | Via: The Pound Dropper
10) Zero Point Spicy Chicken | Via: Smiley Points
11) Egg Roll In A Bowl | Via: My Crazy Good Life
12) Zero Point Chicken Salad | Via: Big Pittstop
13) Egg Salad | Via: My Catholic Kitchen
14) Turkey Meatloaf Muffins | Via: Drizzle Me Skinny
15) Air Fried Tofu Italian Style | Via: Fat-free Vegan
16) Grilled Chicken Salad | Via: Drug Store Divas
17) Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps | Via: Skinny Taste
18) Tuna Salad Pickle Boats | Via: Smiley Points
19) Tuna And Garbanzo Bean Salad | Via: Laa Loosh
The best healthy dinners to fill you up after a long day, and keep you satisfied.
20) Zero Point Chili | Via: Pointed Kitchen
21) Weight Watchers Zero Point Curry | Via: Pointed Kitchen
22) Weight Watchers Red Chicken Chili | Via: Organized Island
23) Zero Point Green Bean Chili | Via: These Old Cookbooks
24) Chicken Fajitas | Via: Pointed Kitchen
25) Mexican Zucchini and Ground Turkey | Via: Skinny Me Recipes
26) Weight Watchers Goulash | Via: My Crazy Good Life
27) Turkey-Stuffed Bell Peppers | Via: Fit Forty Forever
28) Turkey Lettuce Wraps | Via: Crazy For Crust
29) Healthy Turkey Chili | Via: Low Carb With Jennifer
30) Slow Cooker Tomato Balsamic Chicken | Via: Slender Kitchen
31) Zero-Point Barbecue Turkey Meatloaf | Via: Fit Forty Forever
32) Perfect Air Fryer Chicken Breast | Via: Skinny Taste
33) Zero Point Salmon En Papillote | Via: The Food Hussy
34) Grilled Salmon with Spinach | Via: Recipe Girl
Soups and stews
They’re tasty, healthy, and will keep you warm and cozy.
35) Weight Watchers Zero Point Cabbage Soup | Via: Recipe Dairies
36) Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup | Via: Slender Kitchen
37) Zero Point Vegetable Soup | Via: The Staten Island Family
38) Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup | Via: Adventures Of A Nurse
39) Zero Point Asian Soup | Via: Uncle Jerry’s Kitchen
40) Zero Point Chicken Fiesta Instant Pot Soup | Via: Kozy And Ko
41) Instant Pot Chicken Zoodle Soup | Via: Hungry Girl
Snack And Appetizer Recipes
The best healthy snacks and appetizers that’ll keep you coming back for more
42) Weight Watchers Zero Point Pineapple Salsa | Via: The Inspiration Edit
43) Zero-Point Cauliflower Poppers | Via: It All Started With Paint
44) Church Lady Veggie Dip | Via: If You Have An Egg
45) Zero Point Weight Watchers Ranch Dip | Via: Mama Cheaps
46) Lemon Garlic Hummus | Via: Emily Bites
47) Air Fryer Carrot Fries | Via: The Creative Bite
48) Greek Yogurt Devilled Eggs | Via: Hello Creative Family
49) Tofu Chips | Via: Foodnservice
50) Easy Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips | Via: Table For Two Blog
51) Bistro Style Meal Prep Snack Boxes | Via: Number 2 Pencil
52) Shrimp Ceviche | Via: Weight Watchers
Satisfy your sweet tooth without guilt.
53) Plain Jane Cheesecake | Via: The Pound Dropper
54) Banana Souffle | Via: The Holy Mess
55) Ooey Gooey Microwave Apples | Via: Racheal’s Healthy Plate
56) Skinny Banana Ice Cream | Live Laugh Rowe
57) FroYo Bark | Via: Keeping On Point
58) Cinnamon Apple Pie Filling | Via: The Pound Dropper
59) Raspberry Sorbet | Via: Weight Watchers
60) Jello Grapes | Via: Pointed Kitchen
61) 3-Ingredient Raspberry Dessert | Via: Midlife Healthy Living
62) Sugar-free Pure Fruit Popsicles | Via: Food Meanderings
63) Zero Points Mini Cheesecakes | Via: Something Swanky
These yummy zero point weight watchers recipes will satisfy you, and help you save more points overall. And you can even enjoy them with friends and family.
Which one was your favorite? Let me know down below.