This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
The power of positivity is so underrated in our world today.
With the vast number of things going on in our lives and in our heads each minute, it is quite easy to be overwhelmed, confused or just straight up tired.
In situations like this, it’s easy for negativity to creep into our minds and pull us down, limiting our very great potentials and making things seem more difficult than they actually are.
It is in times like this, we can rely on the power of positivity to pull us up, and help us live up to our full potential.
The act of saying positive things to yourself each day is one severely underrated, yet very effective method when it comes to building confidence, self-awareness and an overall better mental state.
Here, I’ve compiled 30 positive daily affirmations that will help you become your best self even in our incredibly overwhelming world today.
What Are Affirmations?
Every day, thousands, if not millions of thoughts cross our minds.
These thoughts, if they linger long enough, can slowly begin to ingrain themselves into our subconscious, which in turn can affect our behavior, and our actions as well.
Affirmations aren’t some weird hippie thing. They are just simple and short, but very powerful statements we can say to ourselves to enable our subconscious mind act in ways that are beneficial to us.
These statements when repeated to ourselves over time, fix themselves in our minds, and begin to affect our thoughts, giving rise to positive thoughts, which will in turn give rise to positive actions and behaviors that will no doubt be of great benefit to us.
Why Affirmations Are Important
This bring me back to the positive-negative tug of war scenario I referenced earlier.
For some weird reason, we are seemingly bombarded with more negativity than positivity nowadays.
From news articles that do a great job of highlighting the negative events of the day, to overhyped social media posts that make us feel like less of ourselves, to the self-righteous people who make it their sole responsibility to put everyone else down.
This never ending stream of negativity can affect our subconscious mind, and begin to make us think in ways that can become detrimental to us, our self-esteem and our progress in life.
How To Use Affirmations
Now this is the easy part. But it’s also the part where people seem to fall off after a while.
When it comes to anything that affects your subconscious mind, consistency is key. Thoughts, either positive or negative, usually won’t stick to your mind the first time you encounter them.
It often takes repetitive encounters, before they begin to take root and start affecting us.
Affirmations are just like that. A good way to go about this, is;
- To repeat these statements every day, or even multiple times per day, usually in a place free from noise or distractions.
- As you say these positive things, you need to visualize yourself doing or being those things you are saying, in the present.
- You can also set reminders on your phone that go out through the day to give you those nits and bits of positivity as the day progresses.
- Printing these bits of positivity, and placing them on your fridge, office desk or your bedroom wall is also a good strategy as well.
Remember, consistency is key to making these work. Now, let’s jump into the main candy of the day.
30 Positive Daily Affirmations
- I believe in myself, and I trust my abilities to do great things
- I am a complete badass and refuse to act otherwise
- There are no obstacles I cannot overcome
- I am worthy of getting that which I desire
- I am a confident and beautiful person
- There are over 7 billion humans, but only one “Me”
- My life is a miracle and I am grateful for it
- The universe is extremely lucky, to have someone as cool as me
- Each day, I become better, braver and bolder
- I am capable of so much more than I think
- I see challenges as an opportunity to grow, learn and improve
- I can and will achieve greatness
- I am the architect of my life. I choose how it goes
- I have everything I need to face and overcome my obstacles
- I have a warrior spirit. I will not be defeated easily
- Today is a new chance to excel at everything I do
- I continuously enhance all areas of my life
- I am a magnet for great things
- My goals and dreams are 100% possible, and I will achieve them
- I’m best friends with growth and success
- I don’t have to be anyone but myself
- I deserve love and happiness
- I radiate love and joy to everyone around me
- I love the awesome person I am becoming
- I embrace my flaws and imperfections. I am human
- I attract wonderful people into my life
- I have so much to be grateful for
- I’m magnificent. I’m a work of art
- I am not my mistakes or my failures. I am so much more
- I am proud of the badass I am becoming
Don’t forget to save these wonderful affirmations for later, and even share on your favorite social media platforms.
And always remember to keep up that awesome positive vibe. The power to change and improve your life is within.