This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
The holiday season is all about kicking back, relaxing, and having some fun. And when it comes to having fun, we can all agree that cocktails are one tasty way to do that.
No matter the occasion, you can always count on these yummy and refreshing glasses of goodness to make everything 10 times better.
Sure, beer and wine are amazing. But a cocktail is where a little bit of “pazazz” comes into the equation.
If you’re looking for the best festive cocktail recipes to enjoy this holiday season, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this post, you’ll discover 25 amazing holiday cocktails to enjoy this season. From your favorite holiday-themed mimosas, to margaritas, eggnog cocktails, martinis, you name it.
And don’t worry. You don’t need to be a professional mixologist or anything to make these. They’re pretty easy to make, and are sure to please any crowd.
These incredible Holiday cocktails are perfect for your Christmas, New Year’s Eve, thanksgiving party, and everything in-between.
Let’s get mixing.
25 Amazing Holiday Cocktail Recipes
1) Cranberry St. Germain Cocktail
2) The Mistletoe Kiss
3) Raspberry Russian Cocktail
4) Mrs. Claus Cranberry Whiskey Cocktail
5) White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
6) Grinch Cocktail
7) Holiday Eggnog Cocktail
8) Easy White Christmas Margarita Pitcher
9) Christmas Vodka Cocktail
10) Jack Frost Cocktail
11) Cranberry Orange Whiskey Cocktail
12) Festive Gin Smash
13) Easy Mulled Wine
14) Spiked Hot Chocolate
15) Eggnog White Russian
16) Gin Sour with Cherry and Rosemary Simple Syrup
17) Candy Cane Jello Shots
18) Sugar Cookie Cocktail
19) Sparkling Gold Pear Cocktail
20) Chocolate Mint Grasshopper Cocktail
Also See: 35 Incredible Holiday Appetizers You’ve Got To Try
21) Vanilla Chai Old Fashioned
22) Peppermint Bark Mimosas
23) Spiced Apple Margaritas
24) Honey Roasted Pear Sparkling Cocktails
25) Spiced Grapefruit and Rum Cocktail
Take your holiday celebration to the next level with these amazing festive drinks. Which one are you making next? Let me know down below.