This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
Ladies and gentlemen, the spooky season is upon us once again. And if you’re anything like me, getting your household ready for the season is definitely a priority.
The search for the perfect Halloween decorations doesn’t have to be a difficult one tho. There are lots of wonderful Halloween decor ideas you can make at home.
If you’re looking for fun and spooky Halloween decorations to put up this year, then grab a seat, because I’ve got a ton of interesting stuff for you.
In this post, you’ll discover over 40 fabulous DIY Halloween decorations to try out this spooktober.
These incredible decor ideas are super cheap, easy and fun to put together, and sure to put your house among one of the best.
From cute little mummies to ghosts, witches, spiders, scary pumpkin decorations, and everything in between. There’s certainly no shortage of brilliant ideas here.
And the best part is, they can easily be made with a couple of equipment you probably have lying at home, or can get for cheap at your local store or dollar tree.
Let’s get right into it.
40 Fantastic DIY Halloween Decorations
1) Spooky Halloween Hand Soap
2) Pipe Cleaner Spider Garland
3) Spiders & Bats Front Door Décor
4) Halloween Spiderweb Place Mats
5) Glow in the dark Halloween Clings
6) Candy Corn Stuffie
7) Eyeball Lollipop Rose Bouquet
8) Menacing Mummy
9) Lighted Pumpkin Topiary for Front Porch
10) DIY Spooky Crystal Ball Halloween Candlesticks
11) Easy Halloween Craft Pumpkin Witch Hat
12) Mummy Mason Jars
13) Spider Mason Jars
14) Spider Nest Lanterns
15) DIY Halloween Door Wreath
16) DIY Hanging Ghost Lantern
17) Wicked Witch Legs
18) DIY Skull Vase
19) Halloween Skull Wreath
20) DIY Spooky Spider Eggs
21) DIY Floating Witch Hat Luminaries
22) Pumpkin Candy Jar
23) DIY Animal Leg Ladle
24) Googly Eyes Halloween Wreath
25) Spooky Skeleton Hands
26) DIY No-Sew Halloween Boo Banner
27) A Trick For A Treat Halloween Wreath
28) Venus Fly Trap Pumpkin Candy Holder DIY
29) Glowing Plastic Jack O’ Lantern Totem
30) “Catch a Spider by its Toe”: Light Up Mason Jar
31) Halloween Ghost Balloons
32) Bloody Candles for Halloween
33) PB Kids Inspired Bat Halloween Chandelier
34) DIY Constellation Pumpkin
35) DIY Mini Ghost Garland
36) Halloween Door – Keep Out
37) Spooky Halloween Candle
38) Creepy Crawly Spider Pumpkin
39) Halloween Centerpiece
40) Spirit Jugs
41) DIY Halloween Candy Door Hanger
42) DIY Halloween: Apelsinlykta