28 Sugar-Free Dessert Recipes To Enjoy Without Guilt
This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
Having a sweet tooth is something we all have to deal with from time to time. It’s part of our certificate for being human.
There’s hardly a person on earth that can resist the appeal of a moist, and perfectly baked cake, or the chewy goodness of their favorite cookies.
Unfortunately, these yummy treats are often loaded with added sugar, and just like many other things, too much of it, can be bad for us.
If only there was a way to satisfy your sweet tooth, and enjoy our favorite treats, without having to hog all the extra sugar into our system.
Well, good news. There is. If you’re looking for the best sugar-free desserts to satisfy your cravings, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this post, you’ll discover 28 incredible sugar-free dessert recipes to enjoy without guilt. From your favorite cookies, to cakes, cupcakes, candy bars, pies, and much more.
Whether you’re on a low carb diet, or simply just want to reduce your overall sugar intake, these yummy treats are perfect for you.
Let’s get right into it.
Sugar-free – What it means
When people use the term “sugar-free”, they’re often referring to one of 2 things.
1) Something devoid of added sugars, like table sugar, high fructose corn syrup and so on. In this case, natural sweeteners like fruits, honey, and maple syrup MAY be accepted
2) Something devoid of any type of sugar, both natural and artificial. This is often popular among low carb or keto dieters. Options like stevia or erythritol provide the required sweetness, without any actual sugar being involved.
This recipe collection focuses more on yummy treats that fit in the latter category, that is, devoid of any type of sugars. Although there are a small handful of naturally-sweetened treats included too.
28 Sugar -free Dessert Recipes
1) Low Carb Chocolate Crazy Cake
Get the recipe at – Sugar-free Mom
2) Sugar-Free Chocolate Cupcakes
3) Sugar-Free Carrot Cake
Get the recipe at – No Sugar No Flour
4) Peanut Butter Cups
Get the recipe at – My Sugar-free Kitchen
5) Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
Get the recipe at – Sugar-free Diva
Also See: 15 Tasty Low Calorie Desserts To Satisfy Your Cravings
6) Chocolate Cookies with Raspberries
Get the recipe at – Elephantastic Vegan
7) Coconut Balls
Get the recipe at – My Kids Lick The Bowl
8) Cutout Sugar-Free Cookies
Get the recipe at – Sugar And Charm
9) Keto Birthday Cake
Get the recipe at – Sugar-free Sprinkles
10) Healthy Frozen Yogurt
Get the recipe at – The Big Man’s World
Also See: 38 Healthy-Ish No Bake Desserts You Need To Try
11) Sweet Potato Truffles
Get the recipe at – Healthy Little Foodies
12) Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Get the recipe at – Sugar-free Londoner
13) Keto Bark with Crunchy Bits
14) Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Get the recipe at – The Diet Chefs
15) Healthy Homemade Oreos
Get the recipe at – Desserts With Benefits
Also See: 20 Delicious Low Carb Cookies That’ll Leave You Drooling
16) Keto Lemon Pound Cake
Get the recipe at – Sweet As Honey
17) No Bake Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Get the recipe at – Wholesome Yum
18) No-Bake Healthy Almond Joy Bars
Get the recipe at – Whole New Mom
19) Keto Chocolate Pudding
Get the recipe at – I Can’t Believe It’s Low Carb
20) Healthy Gluten Free Carrot Cake
Get the recipe at – Food Faith Fitness
Also See: 18 Guilt-Free Keto Cake Recipes You’re Going To Love
21) Chocolate Chia Pudding
Get the recipe at – Fat Free Vegan
22) SF Easy Apple Strudel
Get the recipe at – Neil’s Healthy Meals
23) Sugar Free Muddy Buddies
Get the recipe at – This Unmillenial Life
24) Frozen Grape Sorbet
Get the recipe at – In My Own Style
25) 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Fudge Cups
Get the recipe at – Beaming Baker
26) Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Get the recipe at – Addicted To Dates
27) SF Sweet Potato Brownies
Get the recipe at – Two City Vegans
28) Keto Donuts