This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
Having a sweet tooth is something we all have to deal with from time to time. It’s part of our certificate for being human.
There’s hardly a person on earth that can resist the appeal of a moist, and perfectly baked cake, or the chewy goodness of their favorite cookies.
Unfortunately, these yummy treats are often loaded with added sugar, and just like many other things, too much of it, can be bad for us.
If only there was a way to satisfy your sweet tooth, and enjoy our favorite treats, without having to hog all the extra sugar into our system.
Well, good news. There is. If you’re looking for the best sugar-free desserts to satisfy your cravings, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this post, you’ll discover 28 incredible sugar-free dessert recipes to enjoy without guilt. From your favorite cookies, to cakes, cupcakes, candy bars, pies, and much more.
Whether you’re on a low carb diet, or simply just want to reduce your overall sugar intake, these yummy treats are perfect for you.
Let’s get right into it.
Sugar-free – What it means
When people use the term “sugar-free”, they’re often referring to one of 2 things.
1) Something devoid of added sugars, like table sugar, high fructose corn syrup and so on. In this case, natural sweeteners like fruits, honey, and maple syrup MAY be accepted
2) Something devoid of any type of sugar, both natural and artificial. This is often popular among low carb or keto dieters. Options like stevia or erythritol provide the required sweetness, without any actual sugar being involved.
This recipe collection focuses more on yummy treats that fit in the latter category, that is, devoid of any type of sugars. Although there are a small handful of naturally-sweetened treats included too.
28 Sugar -free Dessert Recipes
1) Low Carb Chocolate Crazy Cake
2) Sugar-Free Chocolate Cupcakes
3) Sugar-Free Carrot Cake
4) Peanut Butter Cups
5) Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
6) Chocolate Cookies with Raspberries
7) Coconut Balls
8) Cutout Sugar-Free Cookies
9) Keto Birthday Cake
10) Healthy Frozen Yogurt
11) Sweet Potato Truffles
12) Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
13) Keto Bark with Crunchy Bits
14) Chocolate Covered Strawberries
15) Healthy Homemade Oreos
16) Keto Lemon Pound Cake
17) No Bake Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
18) No-Bake Healthy Almond Joy Bars
19) Keto Chocolate Pudding
20) Healthy Gluten Free Carrot Cake
21) Chocolate Chia Pudding
22) SF Easy Apple Strudel
23) Sugar Free Muddy Buddies
24) Frozen Grape Sorbet
25) 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cashew Fudge Cups
26) Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
27) SF Sweet Potato Brownies
28) Keto Donuts