This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
Pasta is one of the most popular pantry staples in a lot of homes today, for many reasons.
For people wishing to eat healthier, it may seem like your options are limited when you choose to cut out regular pasta.
Except of course that’s not the case. Far from it actually. There are lots of amazing pasta alternatives you can enjoy without loading up on those extra carbs.
One good, and somewhat popular alternative, is spiralized veggies. They give you the noodly feeling you love in your favorite pasta dishes, and are also way healthier.
If you’re looking for the best recipes to make with your spiralizer, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this post you’ll discover 30 incredible spiralizer recipes for you to enjoy. From your favorite pasta casseroles, to lasagna, Alfredo pasta, and lots more. All made with tasty and healthier spiralized veggies.
Let’s get right into it.
What Is A Spiralizer
If you’re a kitchen guru, you must have already heard, come across, or probably even have a spiralizer of your own.
Simply put, it’s a simple kitchen device that cuts up veggies into a noodle-like form. When prepared correctly, these can serve as the perfect substitute for regular pasta.
There are different varieties of spiralizers to choose from, depending on your budget and the type of “noodles” you’re trying to make.
You can find a nice collection of spiralizers on amazon, and other online stores, as well as at your local supermarket. They’re also relatively cheap too.
What Veggies Can I Spiralize?
It’s no news that some veggies “spiralize” better than others. But that doesn’t mean your options are in any way limited.
There are lots of amazing and tasty veggies to enjoy with your new favorite kitchen tool. For example,
- Zucchinis – By far the most popular option, due to their texture, and ease of integration into a large number of recipes
- Sweet potatoes
- Butternut squash
- Summer squash
- And lots more
Here’s a full list from Inspiralized, on the best veggies (and even fruits) to spiralize.
30 Amazing Spiralizer Recipes
1) Spicy Sesame Zoodles with Crispy Tofu
2) Sweet Potato Noodles with Tofu Coconut Curry
3) Thai Peanut Noodles with Spiralized Vegetables
4) Cashew Satay Spiralized Vegetable Stir Fry
5) Zucchini Noodles With Tomato & Coconut Broth
6) Vegan Burrito Bowls with Avocado Rice
7) Paleo Shrimp Scampi with Beet Noodles
8) Whole30 & Paleo Tuna Zoodle Casserole
9) Beet Pasta with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
10) Spiralized Apple Cabbage Slaw
11) Broccoli & Butternut Squash Noodle ‘Mac & Cheese’
12) Cinnamon Apple Sweet Potato Waffles
13) Spiralized Apple Crisp
14) Butternut Squash Noodles with Sausage
15) Beet Noodle Bowls with Turmeric Roasted Chickpeas and Spinach
16) Butternut Squash Noodle Nests And Eggs
17) Spiralized Paleo Apple Crumble
18) Easy Chicken Alfredo with Zoodles
19) Sweet Potato “Pasta” Bake
20) Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups
21) Chicken Meatball Zoodle Soup
22) Pesto Pine Nut Sweet Potato Pasta
23) Almond Pesto Zucchini Noodles
24) Chili- Garlic Beef With Stir Fry Zoodles
25) Mexicali Sweet Potato Noodle Salad
26) Baked Garlic & Herb Shoestring Rutabagas
27) Beet Noodles With Cilantro Tahini Sauce
28) Whole30 Shrimp & Butternut Squash Noodles
29) Asian Zoodle Buddha Bowl
30) Cucumber Noodle Prawn and Mango Salad