This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
Enjoy the delicious taste of your favorite meatloaf, in these muffin-sized bundles of yummy goodness.
These meatloaf muffins are a great keto dinner to make in far under an hour. Plus, the leftovers make for a satiasfying lunch the next day.
And making them is so easy, you’ll be wondering why you’ve never tried it before.
And at just 2.1g net carbs per 2 muffins (1g per muffin), you’ll definitely want to be making it on repeat.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Makes: 12 muffins
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 Tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ lbs. ground beef (80%)
- ¼ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, finely chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 Tbs coconut flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 Tbs tomato paste
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbs fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¾ cup Colby Jack cheese, shredded
Note: Ground beef can be a bit dry and flavorless on its own. For this recipe, a small amount of finely chopped onion is added to remedy this.
As a result, some excess moisture will rise to the top of these meatloaf muffins as they bake. This is normal and easily remedied by carefully draining off the excess moisture before adding the cheese as described in Step 4 below.
1.. Preheat oven to 375°F and spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients together with your hands, except for the shredded cheese.
3. Divide beef mixture into 12 equal-sized portions and place into the prepared muffin tin openings. Place in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through.
4. Remove from oven and carefully drain excess moisture off the top of each muffin by gently tipping the tray over your sink. Wipe excess liquid off top of muffin tin and top each muffin with the shredded cheese.
5. Return to oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starts to turn golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes before removing muffins from tin. Serve immediately or freeze for later use. Enjoy!
Carbs/Serving (2 Muffins):
- Total Carbs: 3.26g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Net Carbs: 2.15g
- Calories 395
- Total Fat 32.1g
- Protein 24.6
Did you enjoy this recipe? Feel free to share it with your friends. for more delicious keto recipes, check out our recipes and recipe collections
Fat burning on keto made easier
For the best of easy, simple and delicious recipes to help you lose weight on keto, check out the keto in 5 cookbook bundle
- 120 delicious keto recipes
- 5 ingredients per recipe
- Maximum of 5g net carbs
- 5 simple steps per recipe
- All macros calculated
Make recipes simpler and fat burning easier on keto.