This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
Enjoying delicious protein-rich vegan meals doesn’t get much easier than this.
One common misconception people tend to have, is that you can’t get sufficient protein on a plant-based diet, like a vegan or vegetarian diet.
In reality, that couldn’t be further from the truth. It is still very much possible to get in your daily fill of protein without meat, eggs or other animal products.
In the past, I’ve shared a list of the best plant-based sources of protein to enjoy, as well as their nutritional content.
Today, you’ll discover 30 incredible high protein vegan recipes to make for dinner.
When it comes to delicious and satisfying plant-based meals to enjoy, you can count on these yummy recipes anytime.
They’re super easy to make, packed with good flavor, and are also super high in protein too. Most of these yummy delights pack in over 20g of protein per wholesome serving. Yep. That’s right.
From the best stir fries, to casseroles, soups, and lots more. Even your non-vegan friends are sure to love these.
They’re the perfect healthy weeknight dinner idea to enjoy. Running low on time? These can also easily be added to your meal prep routine without stress.
So what are we waiting for then? Let’s get right into it.
30 Tasty High Protein Vegan Dinner Recipes
1) Sweet Potato Black Bean Burrito – 19g
2) Vegan Stuffed Peppers
3) Almond Butter Tofu Stir-Fry – 22g
4) Black Bean Power Bowl with Avocado Pesto – 20g
5) Instant Pot Red Beans and Rice – 25.2g
6) Vegan Chili Sin Carne – 20g
7) Easy Vegan Meatballs – 24g
8) Vegan Cheeseburger Wraps – 28g
9) Vegan Stir Fry with Tempeh – 26g
10) Vegan and Vegetarian Lentil Stew – 14g
11) Protein Packed Minestrone Soup
12) Tofu Meatballs in Sweet & Sour Sauce – 27.7g
13) Vegan Spinach Lasagna With Dairy-Free Ricotta Cheese – 27g
14) Crispy Baked Marinated Tempeh – 25g
15) Vegan Broccoli and Cheese Casserole – 20g
16) Vegan Cobb Salad – 19g
17) Teriyaki Tofu-Tempeh Casserole – 34.4g
18) Smoky Portobello Mushroom Vegan Cassoulet – 26.7g
19) Protein Pasta Salad – 23g
20) Vegan Butter “Chicken” with Baked Tofu – 23g
21) Lentil Bolognese With Spaghetti – 22g
22) High Protein Vegan Alfredo
23) 1-Pot Vegan Mushroom Stroganoff – 20g
24) Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas – 27g
25) High-Protein Vegan Pesto Pasta – 26g
26) High-Protein Vegan Burgers – 38.7g
27) Sticky Orange Tempeh with Maple Thyme Roasted Vegetables – 30g
28) Plant Based Street Tacos – 20g
29) Hearty White Bean Stew – 20g
30) Vegan Sloppy Joes – 25g
31) Protein-Packed Stuffed Baked Potatoes – 15g