This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
For when you just want a nice way to cool down and decompress after a long day, a warm, refreshing bath is something you can always count on.
If you’re looking to take that bath experience to the next level, then it’s time to throw in some nice-scenting, and luscious bath bombs.
These fragrance-rich balls of goodness go far beyond the aesthetics. Depending on how they’re made, they can also great for your skin, and provide a number of interesting benefits too.
And considering how easy and fun they are to make, there’s literally no reason not to try them. Plus, they also double as an amazing gift idea for friends and loved ones.
If you’re looking for the best DIY bath bombs to revolutionize your bath experience, then you’ve come to the right place.
In this post, we’ll discuss how to make bath bombs easily at home, as well as 30 amazing DIY bath bomb recipes to try out.
Let’s get right into it.
What Is A Bath Bomb?
30 DIY Bath Bomb Recipes
1) DIY Birthday Cake Bath Bomb
2) DIY Crystal Bath Bombs
3) Homemade Milk & Honey Bath Bombs
4) DIY Grapefruit Mother’s Day Bath Bombs
5) Christmas Cake Mix Bath Bomb
6) Easy Homemade Eucalyptus Bath Bombs
7) DIY Calendula Rose Bath Bombs
8) Moon Cake Press Bath Bombs
9) Magical Unicorn Bath Bombs
10) Black Bath Bombs With Activated Charcoal
11) DIY Goat Milk Bath Bombs
12) Strawberry Milkshake Bath Bombs
13) Candy Cane Christmas Bath Bomb
14) Homemade Citrus Bath Bombs
15) DIY Belle’s Bath Bombs
16) DIY Unicorn Frappuccino Bath Bomb
17) DIY Watermelon Bath Bomb
18) Cherry Blossom Bath Bomb DIY
19) Lavender Bath Bombs
20) Sakura Green Tea Bath Bombs
Also see: Best Natural Home Remedies For Cellulite
21) Rainbow Sprinkle Bath Bombs
22) Doughnut Bath Bombs
23) DIY Easter Egg Bath Bombs
24) Coffee Bath Bombs
25) Lime Coconut Milk Bath Bombs
26) DIY Sweet Orange Bath Bomb
27) Homemade Pokeball Bath Bombs
28) Glittery Candy Corn Bath Bombs
29) Lemon Meringue Pie Bath Bombs
30) DIY Glitter Cupcake Bath Bombs
Which of these amazing bath bombs are you making next? Let me know down below.