This post may contain affiliate links. For more info, please read our full disclosure here
What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about soup? Probably a nice hot/warm bowl of tasty goodness to keep you cozy on those chilly nights.
And while you technically wouldn’t be wrong, it also turns out, that’s not the only way to enjoy them.
Some soups can actually be enjoyed cold, which is great for days when you really don’t feel like cooking, or perhaps those hot summer days when you need something to help you beat the heat.
Either way, cold soups are a great way to go. And if you’re looking for the best cold soup ideas to try this season, then you’re in the right place.
There are many reasons to love these yummy chilled delicacies like this. First of all, since in the majority of cases they require little to no cooking, you have less work to do overall.
Not to mention they’re packed full of healthy and nutrient-rich veggies and ingredients, which is always a good thing.
In this post, you’ll discover 24 incredible cold soup ideas to satisfy your cravings.
These tasty chilled soup ideas will satisfy your cravings and keep you cool on a hot day. From the best gazpacho recipes to Vichyssoise and other yummy cold delights.
You won’t be able to get enough of these this summer. Let’s get right into it.
24 Delicious Cold Soup Recipes
1) Cold Cucumber Soup With Greek Yogurt
2) Fruity Cold Pineapple Soup
3) Cold Cucumber Soup (10 Minutes)
4) Farmers Market Chilled Soup with Cucumber Salad
5) Cold Miso Soup
6) Cold Avocado Soup
7) Okroshka (Russian Cold Soup)
8) Chilled Strawberry Soup
9) Ginger Carrot Soup
10) Smooth Tomato And Cucumber Gazpacho
11) Chilled Creamy Asparagus Soup
12) Pea and Mint Soup
13) Sweet Corn Gazpacho
14) Watermelon Gazpacho
15) Green Gazpacho
16) Summer Harvest Beet Gazpacho
17) Tomato and Melon Gazpacho
18) Cantaloupe Gazpacho With Blueberry And Basil
19) Peach Chilled Soup
20) Vegan Cold Pear Soup
21) Chilled Parsnip Apple & Fennel Soup with Cucumber Salad
22) Spanish Almond Soup “ajo blanco”
23) Classic Vichyssoise Soup
24) Healthier Swedish Blueberry Soup
You’ll also like